07 February 2008

little friend -> cluttered mind


Can you believe what a year it's been? 
Are you still the same? 
Has your opinion changed?


My humble set of replies: 
yes
no
 yes 


Unexpectedly got a link to the song Little Friend from a really old friend of mine some hour ago by email. We haven't really had any close contact the past 7 years or so and while I was checking this song out again (haven't heard it in years and years) and reading the couple of lines of text in that email I came to think about how much the past two-three years have changed me, the way I think and the way I handle different stuff.


I am not really happy with all of these changes so I decided to do what I have been thinking about for a while -> change even more things in my life.

Time to cut off the things that doesn't make me happy anymore.
xxx

No comments: