16 March 2008

We live in a...

...materialistic world and I don't think it is good for us. I know that it is not good for me, it makes me feel weird in some way. Most of all, it does not make me happy.

Have more or less been at this place for 6 months now, time passes so fast. This is the amount of time it took before I even tried to "move in". I still haven't unpacked one of my suitcases since last time I moved and I doubt that I ever will. I will most likely just throw away everything in it. Not everything is in boxes anymore around here and not everything is in a complete mess either, it is now more of an organised chaos. This place still does not feel like home either and honestly don't think it ever will.

To summarise, based upon the experience gained today:

I got too much stuff and need to get rid of some.

No comments: