22 January 2009

hospital mode?

Have somehow been in some hospital mode again.

My father has been at one hospital for two days again, should be on his way home again now though. Surgery currently scheduled for the 5th, unless it gets changed again. Today they spoke about perhaps moving it again and we are now really starting to ask how much longer he should be waiting!

Another hospital currently "keeps" my additional grandmother. The lovely white-haired lady who happens to be my grandmother's oldest sister and the one who became as a grandmother for me too when my real grandmother unexpectedly died, still being quite young, more than 20 years ago. I hope she will recover soon, and return to her little apartment and celebrate her upcoming 89th birthday :D

The word hospital starts to become a negative word for me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hej! För att kunna arbeta med dom 12 stegen så behövs det att du haren stark tro på dej själv och stäker din självkänsla. Detta görs genom 12stegs metoden att du tror på en gud som inte nödvndigt behöver vara gud i himlen utan det kan vara din mamma. Men jag kan tänka mej att många styper på denna metod eftersom det verkar vara så religöst. Å väldigt många alkoholister blir ju troende efter dom blitt nykter.. rätt fascinerande :)