01 December 2008

Zzz...

Started a new photo project of mine today, keeping myself busy in general. GENSO is still down, I wonder how long we will have to have it like this? I am not happy with it. Additionally I think I promised to do a photo job on Saturday, should probably check that tiny detail sometime tomorrow.

Wonder if I ever will learn how to sleep properly? I am not sure. I keep ignoring to go to bed at what people usually would call an appropriate time. Perhaps I have some kind of shift in my natural clock? Hmm.
I believe that there are two types of people: the ones who sleep on the diagonal of their beds and the ones who don't. I am definitely part of the first group, sometimes good, sometimes bad. Depends on size of the bed and if you need to share this area with someone. Sharing it with someone who doesn't sleep on the diagonal is proven to be hard.

Zzz...

No comments: