09 December 2008

efficient or not, that's the question

Yesterday I was in some high efficiency mood, somehow managed to bake caramel cookies, gingerbread cake, some regular bread and cook a lot of food in just some hours. For me, being in that state is rare. I don't enjoy cooking/baking so...Now I don't have to do it for a while, makes me somehow happy. Also, randomly, sister & G visiting in about 1 week is good. My father's appointment with the doctor + surgery is delayed until January or so, not that good but he will survive that too.

Today has been quite inefficient. Did some editing & sorted out the videos issue. Just need to finish the other pics and then they all of them are done for delivery. Would be good to deliver them before the weekend. Other than that, I've mostly added stuff to my list of things to do today. Head feels mostly like a sponge (been sneezing for hours). Think I am catching a cold/flu. Hope it's just a regular cold so that I will be fine in just some days. Did find out that I was accepted for a course I applied for taking after Christmas, now I just need to figure out if I really want to take it or not.

Guess some sleep in general would be good.

*zzz*

No comments: